- Ukuleles & Stringed
- Pedals & EFX
- Guitar Components
- Pro Audio
Crafted with the methods used during the Golden Era of American flattop guitars. Terrific low action and smooth playability.
The E10D has the power and tone only a guitar with a solid Adirondack spruce top can deliver, plus the added warmth you can only get from a solid mahogany back and sides matched with hand-carved scalloped x-bracing. This dreadnought has extremely dynamic response from soft picking to hard strumming, with a glorious full-bodied tone and room-filling volume.
The body is matched with a mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard inlaid with mother-of-pearl dots, and ebony bridge. The E10D is fitted with chrome vintage open-gear Gotoh tuners, bone nut and saddle. The Traditional E Series E10D brings the best of the 1930s - '40s golden era of acoustics to the modern age. Hardcase included.
• Body Dimensions: 16″ X 4 23/32″
• Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
• Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
• Back/Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
• Body Binding: Black
• Neck Woods: Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Nut: 1 3/4″-wide Bone
• Scale Length: 25 1/2″
• Frets: 20 Nickel – Silver
• Inlays: M.O.P. microdot
• Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32″ Spacing
• Tuners: Chrome vintage open-gear Gotoh
• Strings: D’Addario EXP16 .012-.053
• Available Finish: Natural
• Hardcase included
• All photos are of the actual guitar the buyer will receive
Eastman offers a Limited lifetime warranty to the original retail customer.