- Ukuleles & Stringed
- Pedals & EFX
- Guitar Components
- Pro Audio
This amplifier is a refurbished model from 2006. The amp has been professionally inspected and works without any major issues. The reverb is quitter on this model and is not as pronounced like the JCM models. This is not a defect in the amplifier.
This trio of triple channel, 60 Watt, tone monsters are proud members of the critically acclaimed JCM200 Series. In Keeping with their rich family heritage, they each boast a 100% pure, all-valve signal path (4x ECC83 pre-amp valves, 2xEL34 power valves) and a host of 'guitarist-friendly' features.
• EL34 power tubes
• 12AX7 preamp tubes
• Two parallel effects loops, each with its own Mix control. If only Loop A is used, it acts as a master loop. If only Loop B is used, it acts as a loop for Crunch/Lead. If both are used A is for Clean, while B is for Crunch/Lead.
• Output Mute switch. Mutes the output for silent tuning and guitar changes.
• XLR emulated output. Balanced outs with speaker emulation circuitry. This with the output mute is great for late night recording sessions!
• Mid Boost button on Clean channel for increased mid range which cuts through on blues riffs
• Two Tone shift buttons. One for Crunch and one for Lead. This scoops out the mids for a clear defined tone.
• Two Deep buttons for tight, resonant low end beef that can't be achieved by a standard EQ
• Accutronics spring reverb with level controls for Clean and Crunch/Lead channels.
Photos are of the item that the customer will receive.
Due to the size and the weight of this item it is available for local pickup.