- Ukuleles & Stringed
- Pedals & EFX
- Guitar Components
- Pro Audio
The BBE DI-10 is an active direct box used for converting line out and speaker out signals to balanced and unbalanced signals. The user also has the ability to select between two frequency responses (flat, or
speaker compensated). Using the outputs from the DI-10, the user can direct feed to a mixer, recorder, or sound reinforcement system.
The features that make up the BBE DI-10 are:
• Speaker thru and Speaker input jacks.
• 1/4” phone jack for line level signal input and output.
• XLR jack for mic level, balanced output.
• Filter switch to operate the speaker simulating filter.
Tri-mode powering for three different modes of powering:
a) internal 9V battery,
b) 9VDC external power source, and
c) 48V phantom power source through the XLR connector.
6. Tri-mode power scanning feature which scans the three power
sources and uses only the highest source of power and shuts off the
other power sources.
This item has been fully tested and works without any issues. It comes with a 9v battery installed but not a power supply. There are a few light scratches on the top. Other than this the DI is in excellent condition.